Butternut Squash Soup
1. Add oil, garlic and onion to large pot over medium heat.
2. Saute for 3-4 minutes.
3. Add basil, salt, pepper and combine.
4. Add broth and squash.
5. Bring to a boil.
6. Cover, reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes (or until squash is tender).
7. Remove half of the soup to puree in a food processor or blender and return to pot, (You can puree all of it if you don’t want any chunks).
8. Garnish with parmesan cheese and fresh basil, if desired.
9. Serve with warm breadsticks or rolls.
Very tasty, and super healthy!!