I have got to say that Wholly Guacamole is one of my favorite brands to eat AND to work with! The people at Wholly Guacamole are AMAZING!! They sent me a cooler full of Wholly Guacamole Products, for a going away party that I was having (I’m moving Friday). My prize pack was very similar to the picture (we got straight to the eating and forgot to take a picture of the cooler), but my items came in a sturdy styrofoam cooler. Here is what the cooler included:
Wholly Guacamole – Classic
Wholly Guacamole Snack Packs (100 calorie)
Wholly Guacamole – Spicy
Wholly Guacamole – Pico de Gallo Style
Wholly Salsa – Mild
Wholly Salsa – Hot
Wholly Queso – Classic
I also got a spongey cute avocado, a magnet, coasters and some fun fliers with activities and recipes, for the kids! Not to mention the sweet note from Wholly Guacamole, wishing me well on my move! I was behind the camera, so unfortunately I didn’t get any pictures of me eating the goodness (which I had plenty of). Here is my husband and dear friend Tracey, enjoying some Wholly Guacamole Products!
Wholly Guacamole helped make the perfect going away party for my family. The food was all so delicious, that everyone was talking about it. Their guacamole is so fresh and I love the chunks! I’m not a spicy eater, but those that like spicy said those items were just as tasty! I really can’t decide if I had a favorite because they were all so good. The Guacamole was a nice mild flavor, but the Guac with Pico de Gallo had such a nice flavor. Not to mention that I could not stop eating chips dipped in the Queso!! Such yummy, fresh flavors!
Wholly Guacamole really emphasizes the healthy fats that come from avocado, opposed to the unhealthy fats you can find in Ranch Dressing. Here are some factoids about Avocado:
- Contain 20 vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients
- Rich in vitamins B, E and K
- Have 60% more potassium than bananas
- About 75% of an avocado’s calories come from monounsaturated fat- the good kind of fat!
- High in fiber compared to other fruits – including 25% soluble fiber.
- Naturally sodium and cholesterol free
Wholly Guacamole has generously offered to give one Clever Housewife reader a Grand Prize Cooler, similar to mine! Then another 3 lucky readers will receive coupons for free products!!!
This contest will end on Thursday, July 14th at midnight, PST. Leave a SEPARATE Comment for each entry – for maximum entries to count. You have a total of 6 possible entries. Here’s what you need to do to enter:
Mandatory Entry (to be completed for all other entries to count)
1. Head to the Wholly Guacamole website and pick which item you’d like to try the most. There are different varieties of Guacamole, Salsa and Queso. Come back to this post and leave a comment, telling me which you’d choose!
2. “Like” the Wholly Guacamole Facebook Page. Feel free to leave them a comment saying that Clever Housewife sent you. Come back to this post and let me know that you’ve completed this step.
3. “Like” Clever Housewife on Facebook. Be sure to leave a comment here telling me that you’ve done so.
4. Follow Wholly Guacamole on Twitter. Leave me a comment here telling me that you follow them.
5. Follow Clever Housewife on Twitter and come back here to tell me that you do.
6. Subscribe to my feed by e-mail or by Feedburner, then leave a separate comment here telling me that you do. If you subscribe by e-mail, be sure to check your e-mail and activate your account, for your entry to count
This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. Wholly Guacamole provided me with a free cooler full of products, for my honest opinion and review.