If you’ve never been to RedEnvelope.com, do yourself a favor and go! RedEnvelope is the quintessential gift place for one stop shopping. Not only will you find the perfect gift, but you’ll come away with those coveted things for yourself.
The site is very user friendly, and your items will arrive expertly packed, and of course with a lovely red vellum envelope included. I recently ordered personalized pillows for my kiddos. They are top notch quality and very adored by my kids. They also have other personalized kids room decor, to choose from.
For my daughter I ordered the Pieced Patchwork Owl, which includes your child’s name placed on the front pocket (the perfect spot for leaving a tooth for the toothfairy). The top quality fabric is as bright and vibrant as pictured. She loves the perfect size for toddler hugging and toting. The beanbag bottom helps Mr. Owl stand upright on her bed. Be sure to check out the entire line of personalized gifts for kids.
For my twin boys, I ordered the Personalized Kid’s Faces Pillows. These are larger than a throw pillow, but not quite as large as a European pillow. To personalize, you select hair color, skin tone, and their name, as well as a message. My sons are superhero freaks, so we selected redhair to match theirs, and “Becoming the Brave and the Bold” for my Batman hero, an “Faster than a speeding bullet” for – you got it, Superman. They love, love these pillows. My Superman fan, Brechin, is also my huge artist. He has even had fun sketching the picture from his pillow.
Red Envelope provided me with the pillows, for my review and honest opinions. They are also awarding one lucky Clever Housewife reader with a $100 certificate to spend at RedEnvelope.com!!!
This giveaway has been extended to 11/10 at 11:59pm PST.
Mandatory Entry (to be completed before other entries)
1. Head over to RedEnvelope.com and browse their catalog. Come back to this post and leave a comment stating what you would like to use the $100 certificate to buy.
Additional, Optional Entries (leave separate comments for each entry)
2. “Like” the RedEnvelope facebook page. By doing so, you will also get a code for 20% off your purchase!! Come back to this post and let me know that you’ve completed this step.
3. “Like” Clever Housewife on Facebook. Be sure to leave another comment here telling me that you’ve done so.
4. Subscribe to my feed by e-mail or by Feedburner, then leave a separate comment here telling me that you do. If you subscribe by e-mail, be sure to check your e-mail and activate your account, for your entry to count.
5. Follow Clever Housewife on Twitter and tweet “Enter to #win (1) $100 certificate to @redenvelope from @CleverHousewife http://cleverhousewife.com/?p=28432.” Be sure to come back here to tell me that you’ve done it.
6. Follow Clever Housewife on Google Friend Connect by clicking on the Join Site button in the GFC box, in my right sidebar.
*By entering this giveaway, you are agreeing to the Official Sweepstakes Rules.