Ever thought of making Brownies with Pringles? I can guarantee that I have not, but I am curious enough to try this. Someone from Pringles sent this recipe over to me and I just had to share it with all of you! In case I don’t get around to it right away, I’d love to hear if any of you have ever tried using Pringles in a brownie recipe. Or if you make this, please leave a comment with feedback. Here goes it?
- · 6 ounces baking chocolate, unsweetened
- · 3/4 cup unsalted butter or margarine
- · 2 cups sugar
- · 3 eggs
- · 1 tsp. vanilla
- · 3/4 cup flour
- · 1-6.41 ounce can of Original PRINGLES, regular or reduced fat
- · 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
- · Powdered sugar for dusting (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Line 13×9-inch baking pan with foil, and spray foil with cooking spray.
3. In a glass bowl, microwave chocolate and butter on high for 2 minutes. Stir until chocolate melts.
4. In a stainless steel bowl, mix sugar, eggs, and vanilla until well mixed.
5. Pour in butter chocolate mixture and mix well.
6. Empty PRINGLES and flour into a food processor, and puree until very fine.
7. Empty flour mixture into chocolate mixture and mix well; add nuts to distribute.
8. Bake for 30 minutes, and cool.