I went to the store to purchase some Gluten Free things for big boy and myself yesterday and YIKES!! I feel for you with these kinds of allergies because shopping can get so pricey! Here is a roundup of printable coupons for common foods that those with allergies can eat. Most of the coupons are linked directly to the coupon listed.
- $.55/1 So Delicious Dairy Free product
- $1/1 Silk Pure Coconut
- $.55/1 Silk Soymilk or Almond milk
- $1/1 Silk Fruit & Protein
- $1/1 Hodgson Mill Cereal coupon
- $.55/1 Sol Bliss Fruit Puree
- $.55/1 Rustic Crust coupon
- $1.50/1 Starbucks coffee, 11 oz.
- $1/3 General Mills Cereals (Several Chex varieties are gluten-free!)
- $1/2 Van’s frozen breakfast foods (They have a gluten-free waffles variety!)
- $.75/1 Earth Balance soy milk
- $2/1 Rudi’s Gluten Free bread
- $1/1 Rudi’s Gluten Free bread
- $1/1 French Meadow Bakery product
- $.75/1 Lundberg Brown Rice pasta
Mambo Sprouts has a lot of health food coupons worth checking out as well!
Thanks Food Allergies on a Budget!
Check out this Free Gluten Free Meal Plan with Shopping Lists, if that is something you have to cook and shop around.