Because I chat with many of you on a daily, weekly, or even monthly basis, I thought you might like to learn a few things about me. When you’ve finished reading my list of 10 random things about me, I’d love for you to leave a comment with some random things about you!
1. I am a fairly good pianist and even got a minor in music.
2. I wore braces (on my top teeth) for 9 months, in high school, but two of my top teeth are still crooked.
3. I love almost all genres of music, because I just love music!
4. I don’t tan – I only burn.
5. I was in a head-on collision in college, and get quite a few headaches as a result of it (at least I think that’s where many of them stem from).
6. I have been hit by a car while walking. I actually had a jerk reaction to try and stop the car with my hand and ended up getting a bone separation in my shoulder. lol
7. I think I have gross toenails and try to always keep them painted.
8. My second toe is longer than the first. I have heard that this is a sign of intelligence.
9. I really enjoy movies, and many types, but prefer romance, comedies and musicals.
10. I have never had any credit card debt. I have used my credit cards before, but have always paid them in full, each month I have a charge.
Now your turn!