Did you know that San Antonio is one of the most affordable vacation destinations? I had no idea! I have never had the luxury of vacationing or visiting San Antonio, but have heard some great things about the city. I know there are a lot of attractions and things to do there. San Antonio is making summer vacations even more affordable with SAVE – San Antonio Vacation Experience.
As part of SAVE, visitors can save over $600 to theme parks, animal adventures, top shops and historic tours. You can also save on your hotel expenses! There are vacations to fit every budget. You can visit the SAVE website to get exclusive discounts and deals on attractions, hotels – and even shopping! I did a little browsing around, myself, and found some amazing deals right off the bat. I spotted a free child's admission to the IMAX theatre, discounts on helicopter and trolley rides, hotel discounts and more.
If I were to plan a trip to San Antonio, I would try to save on everything I could. Family vacations can get quite expensive, with a family of 6! Here is a brief itinerary that I would enjoy, using SAVE.
- Explore the city with $3 off Grand Trolley Tours, which would be quite fun for the kids.
- We'd get a little wildlife in with $2 off at the Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch.
- I would have to make sure we got the discounted tours at the Natural Bridge Caverns. We have done caverns before and loved it!
- Sneak in a little shopping at the Tanger Outlets, with the free VIP coupon book.
- Take the multiple discounts at SeaWorld San Antonio.
- Finish off our stay with Days Inn SeaWorld, for just $59!
I am amazed at all of the ways SAVE can help you cut down on costs. Don't miss out on any of the Limited Time Offers. Be sure to follow @SAVEinSA on Twitter, for updates on deals, limited time offers & ideas to help plan your next trip to San Antonio.