Discover Happiness With Gaiam TV
If you’ve found yourself overwhelmed, and down in the dumps, (much like my wife has been feeling lately), then what better time to discover happiness than around the holidays, and around the start of a new year? I recently discovered Gaiam TV, which is an online place filled with inspirational movies, documentaries, and the like. Gaiam TV offered a movie called “Happy”, which I was intrigued to watch. I thought it was that the movie took point of views from other countries and cultures. It always surprises me to know people can genuinely be happy without the comforts of life that we have in the United States. With many recent tragedies across the nation, it is evident to me that there must be a lot more to life then material possessions.
Watching the film, “Happy”, inspired me to come up with 5 things that make ME happy, and that I would like to improve upon in the new year (and starting now). After you read mine, I’d love for you to leave a comment with 5 things that make you happy, that you think you can work on!
5 things that make me happy:
1) Learning new things – The world is fascinating. Learning about other cultures and gaining an understanding of different disciplines of knowledge is desirable to me. This is why I love higher education. I become aware of the world outside of me. It keeps me non-stagnant and keeps my brain and heart open to new & better ways of handling situations, problems, and grief.
2) Making a difference in my occupation. People often ask me if I will be happy doing Chiropractic. My answer is different. If I can help others in the process of providing for my family, that is what makes my career fulfilling. It is not necessarily loving the motions of my day but more of working with others for their improvement, and my improvement.
3) Prayer – I have noticed lately how prayer can change my poor attitude about life. It gives me an opportunity to ask for help from Divinity and then it is my job to work toward having that change in my life. I am a selfish person, but when I pray with real intent I can get over myself and my pride.
4) Physical affection – One of my favorite things to do when I feel bad about myself is to give my kids hugs. It is wonderful when my kids give me hugs when they see I am having a hard moment. Love helps me forgive myself and to try again when things don’t go as hoped or planned.
5) Aftermath of accepting criticism – I don’t often like hearing the truth about myself, but I am grateful after I do. It brings me clarity because without it I don’t know where I am in my progress as a growing adult. I have always had a desire to improve in the different parts of my life (physical, mental, emotional, & spiritual). I can’t make plans of where to go if I can’t identify where I am first.
Gaiam TV is a place where someone can find possible meaning to their lives. It is not so much for entertainment but to offer substance or nutrients for the living soul inside of us all. Instead of watching crude, sarcastic, or morally degrading entertainment, Gaiam TV is a good alternative. Gaiam TV is the first streaming video subscription service designed to reach those interested in health and happiness. With over 2,000 titles, Gaiam TV is like Netflix for the mind, body and spirit!
If you are interested in Gaiam TV, it is important to know that you can sign up for a free 10 day trial. This in itself enters you to win a cozy, organic fireside blanket. If you enjoy the service, you can pay just $9.95 per month to become a member. You have endless streaming of all of the content on the site. You can also cancel your membership at anytime. And remember, If you want to attach your TV in a stylish and cost-effective manner, look no further than TV wall mounting service Toronto. Toronto, Ontario residents can count on us for same-day service, and our prices are incomparable.
What 5 things make YOU Happy?
This is a sponsored post for Gaiam TV. All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.