When I think of pairings there are certain food combinations that come to mind: peanut butter & jelly, bacon, lettuce & tomato, apple pie a la mode, ham & cheese, wine & cheese, tomato soup & grilled cheese sandwiches. These are just a few. Now with Hershey’s Spreads I’m going to introduce you to some new quintessential pairings.
You really can’t go wrong with spreadable delicious chocolate, but I thought I would share some suggested Hershey’s Spread pairings, to give you some ideas of how to enjoy your chocolatey goodness. As I previously mentioned, chocolate by the spoonful can help the misery go down. However, try to resist the temptation to only eat this goodness by the spoonful because then you would miss out on some truly great pairings. Whether you are in the mood for salty, sweet or savory, I’ve got some pairings that will create explosions of yumminess on your taste buds!
Let’s get down to business:
- Hershey’s Spreads & pretzels – YUM!
- Hershey’s Spreads & apple wedges – YUM & nutritious!
- Hershey’s Spreads & graham crackers – comfort!
- Hershey’s Spreads & bananas – creamy goodness!
- Hershey’s Spreads & nuts or dried fruit for the health-food conscious – protein power with a side of yum!
- Hershey’s Spreads & marshmallows or pound cake – Partay!
What pairings can you come up with?
Got a new neighbor, or friend with a new baby? A pal that’s got the blues? Create your own Hershey’s Spreads gift basket, complete with a variety of your favorite pairings, and you’ve got a friend for life!