I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Zappos.com. I received product samples to facilitate my review
When I go shopping for my little girl, I can find tons of adorable things to buy for her. However, when it comes to shopping for my growing guy, it’s a totally different story. It seems as though there is a seriously lack of selection in the boy’s clothing section. We recently went back to school shopping at a local department store for my almost 8 year old son, and I was so frustrated to find that all they had to offer where a few character tees in his size. Even the selection of shorts and jeans was less then great.
I have always known that Zappos is a fantastic site for buying shoes for the whole family. I love their fast, free shipping and amazing 24-hr customer service line that helps me with an easy return policy. So that is where I turned to, to buy my son new school shoes. As always, they did not disappoint, and I found this awesome pair of DC Kids shoes that is just my son’s style without need to travel to a million different stores!
While I was there, I noticed something that I hadn’t from their site before… They also offer clothing! As we still had not found anything that I loved for my son to wear back-to-school, I decided to check out the boys clothing!
Let me say, I was so impressed by the selection of boy’s clothes! They had a bit of everything, so that you could easily find something no matter what your child’s unique style was. Here are a few of the great finds that I discovered:
•The Athlete: They had great sports-style clothing from Under Armour, Nike and Addidas including T-Shirts and hoodies. They even had actual athletic wear like the Under Armour shirts that I got which will be great for after school sport practice! There are also base layers that provide a large range of benefits to the body of the wearer. Base layers are specifically designed to be worn by sportspeople and those that participate in any strenuous exercise or physical activity. But what materials are base layers made from? Check it out for more info!
• The “wheelie” cool guy– They have some awesome brands for the kid who loves skateboards, dirt bikes and all things with wheels. Be sure to check out their great picks from Hurley, Vans and Fox Racing to make this kid “wheelie” happy. Gift your son cool electric quads for kids.
• The Classy Kid- whether your kid loves to dress up a little nicer for school everyday or if you just want to find a cute polo for him to wear on picture day, Zappos has you covered! I found some great polo shirts from RVCA kids and some classy button ups from Calvin Klein Kids. I also found some nice cardigans and sweaters from United Colors of Benetton Kids.
• The Country Boy- Dress your country boy in some classic Levi’s along with a plaid flannel shirt or western style t-shirt from Lucky Jeans Kid brand for a look that is comfortable yet stylish.
• The Boarder– Whether your kid loves to hit the beach or the slopes after school, make him happy with some great boarder brands like O’Neil and Burton available at Zappos.
• The Adventurer– Does your kid love to hike, backpack and camp? Let him show his passion for nature while stuck in the classroom with some great outdoors-styled clothing like Colmbia Kids and The North Face Kids. Plus get him ready to hit the trail after school with some awesome Keens Hiking Sandals.
This year, pass on the graphic tees, and go to Zappos to find a style for your son that is as awesome as his personality!