As part of the Mom It Forward Blogger Network I am being compensated by Hive for my participation in this campaign. All opinions expressed are my own.
You know the feeling . . . when you’re driving to the airport for that much awaited vacation and the thought hits you “did I lock the door?” Or, you’ve just snuggled down deep in your warm bed, and you hear a noise “do I need to worry about intruders?” Or, you’re going from room to room getting chores done, or in the computer room and you want to hear your favorite streaming music, but the sound just doesn’t quite transport to all the places you are in your home. Having a home security system along with smart devices will help boost the security and productivity inside your home.
Hive Hub offers Automation at your fingertips – it allows you to connect easily and control lights, locks, electronics, and other smart devices from one convenient place. Hive Hub is compatible with most connectivity standards including, Z-wave, Zigbee, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Honeywell and 2gig. You can sync everything together and it’s ultra easy to install.
Hive Hub offers Security to protect you while your away from your home, and while you’re At Home. Just monitor and control your home from anywhere using the Hive Hub companion mobile app. Hive Hub will arm your home with motion sensors, door and window contacts and video cameras to bring that peace of mind we all desire. The beauty of Hive Hub is there are no contracts – you move, it goes with you. And Hive Hub works during power outages, so you’re protect 24/7
Hive Hub offers Entertainment and Convenience with it the unique wireless home audio that will fill your home with music. On the other hand, if you need help with cabling solutions, you may want to look at this now for expert tips and help. The incredible speakers also offer auditory and visual notifications of what’s happening in your home. And, it is programmable to play a different song from each of the speakers, or create zones that play the same song, if your moving from room to room. Airplay & Google Cast allow you to broadcast any audio you like whether you’re using Pandora, Spotify, Rdio, YouTube or local broadcasting.
Hive Hub Design is stunning and elegant that fits in any home. Hive gives you perfect control over all connectivity and activity in your home. The design will look great in your environment.
Hive Hub Community has blurred the lines between customer and company, as they offer customers the power and voice to get what they want and have a say in consumer needs more than ever before. They profit share with customers, have no contracts or monthly premium and ask the community to help design and build all their products.
Hive Hub sounds like the perfect answer to having a Smart Home. For you techies you require some stats, here ya go:
- Dual core 1GHz processor with 1GB RAM and 4GB Flash
- Ethernet port
- 3G/LTE modem for backup internet
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, Z-Wave, 802.15.4 (for ZigBee or Thread)
- Wireless transceiver for DSC, GE, and Honeywell security sensors
- Libre wireless audio module with Google Cast support
- Backup Battery
- Plugs & secures into standard wall outlet
- Pass through outlet so as to not lose use of outlet
- USB jack for charging phones and tablets
- Two drivers and passive radiator for full sound
- Microphone with noise cancellation
- FCC & ETL certified
And right now, Hive is offering some generous rewards during the Kickstarter Campaign. You should totally help out AND see how you can benefit from it, and even make a little dough! Click here to start earning, and helping!
During the Kickstarter campaign, there are two ways to earn rewards:
1. Kickstarter referrals: You earn $5 for everyone you refer that backs Hive on Kickstarter! Oh, and you will also earn $4 as they go and tell their friends and then $3 on their friend’s friends…and so on. It goes $5, $4, $3, $2, then $1. (Each must back at a minimum $50 level to qualify)
2. Profit share on organic backers: There are many people who will find Hive on Kickstarter that they can’t track to anyone’s referral (organic backers). Hive allows you to share in the profit on all of the organic backers that they get on Kickstarter. To be eligible you must back them within the first 5 days and refer 5 others that also back us during the 45 day campaign. (Each must back at a minimum $200 level to qualify).
Every teeny bit helps. Plus, it will feel amazing to help something so cool to get off the ground!