I sure love the rain, but once again we are in a drought. I think we have received more rain than last year, here in Northern California, but still not enough. The thing I dislike about winter isn’t the rain or cold, but the DRY that comes along with the cold and lack of moisture. We are starting to warm up now, but we aren’t quite to Spring yet. To help battle the cold, and the dry skin that goes along with it, I want to share the Winter Skin Care Tips my family and I have been following. We also found this ManukaRx selling manuka oil which treat your skin to the goodness feeling and it’s also essential for everyday skincare that helps support common skin concerns whilst keeping skin clean, clear and hydrated, naturally! Individuals who want to look younger may need more than just moisturizing and consider cosmetic procedures like Facelift Surgery in Southlake, TX. However some procedures can be a bit too much for some people, that’s why there are other options like a Noninvasive facelift.
As a family, we recently drove to the mountains for a weekend getaway. There isn’t much snow on the ground, but we made a stop for a bit of snow play at Donner Summit. We had fun throwing snowballs and tossing snow into the air, which was a nice break from the car. Such a fun way to stretch our legs on a road trip. Whenever we head out into the cold, we follow these steps to protect our skin:
1. Start the day by moisturizing with Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion. Don’t forget the feet!
2. 30 minutes before heading outside, apply sunscreen you could try this out. The sun can be more intense than we sometimes realize, you could try this out. When there is snow, the glares and reflections and make the sun even more powerful.
3. If playing in the snow, wear gloves. We forgot to pack ours on this trip, and luckily we didn’t spend a lot of time in the snow, so we managed okay.
4. After snow play, reapply Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion. What I love about this particular lotion is that it deeply moisturizes and is clinically proven to heal very dry skin in 5 days. If using on already dry skin, I think you will find relief after the first application. I also use as a preventative measure. This line of products have a blend of glycerin (to pull moisture into all layer of surface skin_, and micro-droplets of Vaseline Jelly, plus dimethicone (to lock moisture in).
5. Avoid hot baths. I have heard soaking in water for long periods, or using too hot of water can actually dry you out more. Interesting how that works, but I believe it!
I seriously love the moisture I receive from the line of Intensive Care Lotion! With 4 little redheaded babies, I can’t tell you how often I get old by doctors and dermatologists how I need to really protect their skin. They are prone to all kinds of nasty skin problems if we aren’t careful. So we definitely take care with sunscreen and moisturizing routines. Super important!
What are your Winter skin care tips?