Bring Storytime to Life with Jingle, Watson, Cooper, Abigail or Bigsby – Hallmark’s new Furry Friends who really do talk – Story Buddies. These adorable plush toys are paired with an interactive storybook. You read, and they respond. I’ve had the cutest bear, his name is Cooper, for a few months. I sit down with my kids to read the story, and when we get to certain parts in the tale, Cooper responds. He has the cutest voice imaginable and my kids are totally charmed by him. I recently received Jingle and Watson. This Christmas, Hallmark has released a new tale for Jingle, the husky dog “Jingle All the Way.” This cuddly pup loves his home and friends more than anything. You can also see Jingle at his TV Premiere, Nov 25th on the Hallmark Channel.
Cooper is a Big Hearted Bear with lots to say, Abigail is a precious, chatty acrobatic bunny who just can’t wait to grow up, Watson is a clever little talking raccoon who will steal your heart, Bigsby is a – um shy, furry, monster kinda guy who loves to go on adventures with his best friends and Jingle is the Husky puppy dog, mentioned previously. These cuddly, talking animals will snuggle right into your heart. Not only do they make story time fun and interactive, but also your kids will increase their reading power while they anticipate the character’s next phrase. When you read keywords, the animals respond. Technology is amazing! And, with each new book, the characters say more. My kids seem to sit very still for storytime with Cooper, Watson and Jingle, and giggle when they speak.
Hallmark has also come up with Apps for iPad and iPhone . The apps come with hours of storytime fun and interactive games. Hallmarks says, “you can watch the animated story efore your eyes, or record your own voice telling the tale. Each app works with its coordinating Story Buddy.”
You can learn more about Story Buddies at Hallmark and watch demos of these cuddly little friends.
Hallmark has offered to give one CleverHousewife.com reader two Story Buddies: a Jingle plus your choice of Abigail the Bunn, Watson the Raccoon or Cooper the Bear
This giveaway will end at 11:59pm on 11/24.
The first entry is Mandatory, and all other entries can be completed after the first one. Please leave a separate comment for EACH Entry, for them all to count.
1. Leave a comment telling me which Story Buddy you would like to receive in addition to Jingle.
2. Subscribe to my feed by e-mail or by Feedburner, then leave a separate comment here telling me that you do. If you subscribe by e-mail, be sure to check your e-mail and activate your account, for your entry to count.
3. Follow Hallmark on Twitter. Come back and leave a comment, telling me you’ve done this.
4. Follow Clever Housewife on Twitter and tweet “Enter to win 2 Story Buddies from @HallmarkPR and @CleverHousewife https://cleverhousewife.com/?p=29614.” Be sure to come back here to tell me that you’ve done it.
5. “Like” Clever Housewife on Facebook. Be sure to leave another comment here telling me that you’ve done so.
6. Update your facebook status to read: “Enter to win 2 Story Buddies from @HallmarkPR and @CleverHousewife https://cleverhousewife.com/?p=29614.” Be sure to come back here to tell me that you’ve done it.
7. Follow Clever Housewife on Google Friend Connect. You can do that by clicking on the Join Site button in the GFC box, in my right sidebar.
Feel free to share this giveaway with your friends and family!
Visit my Holiday Gift Guide daily to enter to win amazing prizes. Head over and see what else is already being offered.
*By entering this giveaway, you are agreeing to the Official Sweepstakes Rules.
Hallmark provided me with 2 Story Buddies to help facilitate my review. All opinions expressed are my own.