Twice Baked Potato Casserole
For Easter every year, we have what we call “Potato Bake”. We decided to try something a little different with our potatoes this year, so I found this Twice-Baked Potato Casserole recipe, inspired by This Week for Dinner. It was actually pretty tasty! If you are looking for a new twist on your potatoes, give this Twice-Baked Potato Casserole recipe a try. I could totally go for a big bowl of this with some ham, right about now!
|Twice-Baked Potato Casserole Recipe|
- 1.5 pounds yukon gold potatoes
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbs melted butter
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar or cheddar-jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Poke a few holes in your potatoes and place on a baking sheet. I recommend using a jelly roll pan, or any pan that has sides.
- Drizzle Olive Oil over your potatoes, then salt and pepper generously.
- Bake in oven for 1-hour, or until potatoes are soft on the inside.
- Leave skins on potatoes and mash in a bowl. Add cream, butter, sour cream, salt and pepper. Add 1/2 cup parmesan cheese and mix.
- Spread in a 1-1/2 quart casserole dish. Top with remaining parmesan cheese and cheddar cheese.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes, until cheddar cheese is melted.
- Crock Pot Creamed Corn & Ham Casserole Topped with Bacon and Breadcrumbs (cleverhousewife.com)
- Butternut Squash Soup Recipe (cleverhousewife.com)
- Recipe: Heart-Shaped Blini with Smoked Salmon and Lemon Caper Sour Cream (miscfinds4u.com)
- Lemon-Blueberry Cake Recipe (cleverhousewife.com)
- Empty Tomb Rolls: Perfect For Easter (cleverhousewife.com)