Jo Totes Camera Bag
Are you a budding photographer? Or perhaps just a wannabe photographer? I can’t decide if I fit more into the first category, or the second. I got a new DSLR camera over the summer and I LOOOOVE it. I still feel very much like an amateur, but the camera alone takes some amazing photos. I can only imagine what I will be able to do with it once I learn all of it’s functions.
Maybe you are well past me and already have amazing photography skills, but still need that perfect bag to accessorize and protect your camera with. Why pay all of this extra money to have a nice camera, when you don’t have the proper bag to protect it? Besides, who doesn’t want to look cute while hauling their gear (or extra set of eyes, as I like to call it). My camera is my extra set of eyes that can really capture the beauty around me – and portray it better than I would be able to explain it to someone.
Here are the specs:
- Exterior material: soft, top quality faux leather in black
- Interior fabric: bright blue silky cotton
- Protective foam sewn into the lining of all four sides and bottom of the bag, with extra padding on the main two thirds of the bag
- Four protective metal feet
- Removable shoulder strap
- Removable cross body strap
- Removable shoulder pad
- Four adjustable interior pads
- Main compartment closes with a zipper
- Exterior: two front pockets with magnetic button closures, one large front pocket with a zippered closure, one back pocket that includes a zippered compartment and a quick-access non-zippered compartment
- Interior: zippered iPad pocket on one side of the bag and another zippered pocket for your phone and keys on the other side; four removable pads that attach to the sides and bottom of the bag by means of Velcro, allowing you to fashion your own compartments to accommodate your specific equipment
- Size: 13″ x 13.25″ x 4.74″
What I love about my Gracie bag is that I can stick my camera in it, my phone, wallet and other items I may need when heading out, and people may never even know that I am carrying a camera case. It is a stylish looking purse with all of the protective barriers to keep my camera safe. Some of my work requires me to go into stores and take photos of my shopping trips. I am able to be a lot more discrete with my camera, by keeping it in my Gracie Bag when it’s not in use. I love it!
The Gracie Bag retails for $119, and I really feel like you are getting a lot with it. I love the padded velcro pieces that come with it, so you can create your own padded cells, as you would like. Any of the bags from Jo Totes would make amazing holiday gifts for the photographer in your life!
One lucky Clever Housewife reader will get to pick out their choice of bag from Jo Totes. You pick the style and color! I am so excited about this giveaway, and hope you will be too. The giveaway will end at 12:01am ET on 11/9. Open to the US only, and only one entrant per household. Entries will be verified.
To enter, fill out the rafflecopter form below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I received a Jo Totes bag to facilitate my review. All opinions expressed are my own.