Improving Indoor Air Quality with Filtrete Odor Reduction Filters
Between germs, funky smells, and what goes on with the air outside our homes, there are a lot of things that can affect the air quality in our home. I’m going to teach you how you can improve indoor air quality with Filtrete Odor Reduction Filters. My husband installed these in our home a couple of months ago, and I am very pleased. It is easy for me to forget about the little vents in the ceiling and just let the filters build up with dust, but luckily I have a husband who stays on top of changing the filters on a regular basis.
Filtrete Brand from 3M makes an entire line of air filters for your home’s heating and cooling system. Finding a filter to fit your needs, near you, is easy with FindMyFiltreteFilter.com. Not only can Filtrete filters improve your air quality, but they can help maintain airflow in your heating and cooling systems, which can reduce the amount of energy needed to reach desired indoor temperatures. Sounds cost effective and wise to me! If you need additional heating and air conditioning repair, contact heating services in Fort Worth, TX.
If you need an air duct cleaning sevices, consider contacting a professional such as air duct cleaning atlanta to help ensure optimal performance of your HVAC system.
As you can see, the hubs easily installed our new Filtrete Odor Reduction Filter, which serves not only as an air filter, but it also filters out any odors that could be disturbing the household. As I have said many times before, with 4 little ones and 4 males total in the house, we definitely get some smells that you want eliminated fast! Opposed to many air fresheners, the odor reduction filters do not just mask odors, they remove them. If you need to get the best out of your heating and cooling system or you need to install a new one, go to this website.
Some of the Filtrete Odor Reduction Filter features:
- Unique two-sided design with one side that captures large airborne particles, and the second side that removes household odors.
- Most effective 1″ odor-reduction filter at removing odors in the home, such as those from cooking, tobacco smoke, pets, mildew and cleaning chemicals. Also shows to be 65 times more effective than other carbon filters!
- Starts to remove even the strongest odors in minutes after the furnace fan is turned on! When you visit this website, you can find a quality Portland furnace repairman today.
- Helps improve indoor air quality and captures airborne allergens such as pollen, mold spores, dust mites, debris, smoke, pet dander and smog from the air passing through the filter.
- They last up to three months for odor removal and particle capture for air passing through the filter. If you’re having any problems with your heating and need a furnace repair, you can call professionals or visit sites like aircarecharlotte.com to help you.
As you can see, the odor reduction filters have some great features and all just for $15.99! When you consider that you only have to replace them ever few months, it’s not too shabby for what you get out of them!
You still have a couple of days left in the month, and to enter the Filtrete Healthy Home Remodel Contest! Visit Filtrete’s facebook page to enter to win a grand prize of $30,000 in home inspections, repairs, and renovations by a Holmes Group approved contractor. You will also have a chance at winning one of the four $5,000 prizes to make home repairs. Just follow these steps by June 30th 2013:
- “Like” the Filtrete Brand on facebook
- Write a 1,000 word essay why your home deserves a healthy remodel
- Submit two photos in support of your essay