This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Puerto Rico, The All-Star Island. All opinions are 100% mine.
It’s spring break around here, and that makes me feel like summer is right around the corner! With the prospect of summer coming soon, my mind is turned to one of my favorite summertime things… Travel!
One place that is always on my travel wish list is Puerto Rico. I have spent some time checking out SeePuertoRico, where you can see short videos of the beautiful Puerto Rican landscape set to actual TripAdvisor reviews read by Puerto Rican actors. Live your own 5-star vacation story in Puerto Rico. and see why after watching these videos I am ready to hop on a plane and go to Puerto Rico, and here is why…
1. The beaches – I have a family of beach bums, we could all spend all day, every day on the beach. So Puerto Rico’s amazing 270 miles of coastline is right up our alley!
2. A food lovers dream – I have a bit of a love affair with food, especially when it comes to trying new dishes. I think I could be in heaven with all of the amazing-looking Puerto Rican dishes! If I could visit Puerto Rico, Mofongo and Cocina Criolla would be on my menu.
3. Natural Beauty – For the little nature lovers in my family, there are so many elements of natural beauty to explore in Puerto Rico! From the El Yunque, the only rainforest under the national forest service, to the Bioluminescent Bays where!the water makes you sparkle, there is something to amaze and inspire everyone!
4. Unforgettable adventures – There are plenty of opportunities for some amazing adventures in Puerto Rico, like visiting the magnificent Camuy Caverns or horse backing riding along the beach. I know that my kids would love these adventures that seem like the type of things that you only hear about in stories!
5. Amazing Culture – The vibrant culture and local flair of Puerto Rico makes it a wonderful way to experience a whole new culture, without the hassle of getting a passport or foreign currency. I think that being able to experience this with my kids would make for a wonderful way for our family to create some amazing memories!
If you are considering a trip to Puerto Rico or would just like to learn more about the beauty and culture that make it a 5-Star Vacation, be sure to Like SeePuertoRico.com on Facebook and Follow @PRTourismCo on Twitter. After you do, come back and share why you would love to visit Puerto Rico too!