This post brought to you by KRAFT Natural Shredded Cheese and Safeway. All opinions are 100% mine.
Pizza, casseroles, toast, pasta and quesadillas are just a few of the dishes that serve up well with cheese. I mean, what would pizza and quesadillas be without cheese? Just not the same, that’s what. I am on the adventure of new beginnings and a fresh start, which also means getting back into the kitchen and trying new recipes again. With much travel and a busy schedule the past couple of months, I have gotten out of the habit of cooking as much as I used to. When the kids are in school, I am terrible about getting up early and making great breakfasts, so I decided to “up” my game this summer. My first summer breakfast is Cheesy Breakfast Pizza and boy was it amazing! This is a recipe that I will be making again and again!
From my new home I have discovered that one of my closest grocery stores is Safeway, which makes me happy! I found that they have just started carrying a new type of packaging for KRAFT shredded cheeses. The new packages are great because they are smaller, but contain the same amount of cheese. Less wasted space and more compact for filling your grocery bags, and refrigerator. The new stand-up bags are easy to spot on the shelf, and you will be needing a bag of the KRAFT Sharp Cheddar Cheese for this delish Cheesy Breakfast Pizza. I especially love these bags because you already know up front that the bags are pre-measured with 2 cups of shredded cheese.
Before shopping at Safeway, be sure to sign up for Safeway Just For You. I was able to save $.75 on the KRAFT Natural Shredded Cheese, with a Safeway Just For You coupon! Anyway to save is good with me!
Now for the recipe:
- 1 lb refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions, divided
- 1 plum tomato, sliced
- 6 slices cooked OSCAR MAYER bacon, crumbled
- 4 eggs
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Pat and stretch dough into 14x6-inch rustic rectangle on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray; brush with oil.
- Top with 1 cup cheese and half the onions, leaving 4 (3-inch) areas of dough untopped. (Eggs will be added here.) Crack eggs, 1 at a time, into small bowl, then slip onto dough. Top dough with tomatoes, bacon, remaining cheese and onions, being careful to avoid topping the eggs.
- Bake 23 to 25 min. or until crust is golden brown and eggs are done.