With summer coming to a close, it’s time to start thinking, ever so gently, of the holiday season – specifically Halloween. And who doesn’t like an excuse to dress-up? BuyCostumes.com, a leading online costume retailer and the authority on all things Halloween, is officially kicking off the Halloween season today with the launch of its second annual Orange Tuesday TM campaign, running September 2, 2014 – November 4, 2014. We’ve got meatless Monday, Throw-Back Thurs, now how about Orange Tuesday TM? The campaign features the Orange List – top costumes, party themes and treats – and a one-day, Black Fridayesque sale with itemspecific “Orange Busters.” You’ll also find sitewide savings of 25 percent off everything Halloween.
Shopping for unique Halloween Costumes, or any kind of costume can be a challenge, as well as party planning, but not with BuyCostumes. This year, the online retailer has also joined forces with one of America’s most recognizable lifestyle experts and bestselling author, Sandra Lee, to offer hosts and guests unique entertaining solutions. BuyCostumes has paired up with the U.S. Fund for UNICEF’s Trick or Treat program to host a coast to coast, 10-city Orange Tour to give back all season long. “Halloween is a movement, not a moment, so this year we’re literally rolling out the orange carpet across the nation to help Halloween fans get in the celebratory spirit, save on purchases and donate to a great cause,” said Jennifer Dominiquini, chief marketing officer of BuySeasons, Inc., owner of BuyCostumes.com. I’m all about promoting a great cause while having a good time and entertaining.
It’s impressive when great concepts evolve that benefit the consumer and help those in needs. Orange TuesdayTM was conceptualized and trademarked by BuyCostumes.com in 2013, and marks the official kickoff to Halloween season.
● The Orange Tuesday sale on Sept. 2 features one-day only savings of 25 percent of all items on BuyCostumes.com. Shop now for the best selection of costumes and prices.
● In addition, Pumpkin Busters, similar to “door busters” on Black Friday, feature a limited time and supply of hot costumes at the lowest prices ever. New costumes are added weekly.
● Orange Tag specials feature deeply discounted items at $10 or less; new items are added weekly as well.
● Savvy shoppers are encouraged to signup for emails from BuyCostumes.com to gain early access to sale items, exclusive offers and secret surprises during the Orange Campaign.
Not only will you have the benefit on one stop shopping, but there’s savings involved and ways to win!
During the Orange Season, BuyCostumes.com offers two ways to win big:
● Ultimate Halloween Party Giveaway. Enter at BuyCostumes.com from Sept. 2Oct. 15, 2014 for a chance to win weekly prizes of $50 Costume Cash and a grand prize of a $1,000 Ultimate Halloween Party package.
● #Orange TuesdayPhoto Sweeps. Share a Halloween themed photo with @BuyCostumes containing #OrangeTuesdayPhoto and be entered to win weekly prizes of $50 Costume Cash and 5 grand prizes of $500 Costume Cash. Enter from Sept. 2 Nov. 3, 2014 at http://www.facebook.com/buycostumes or by following @BuyCostumes on Twitter or Instagram and sharing your photo with the hashtag #OrangeTuesdayPhoto.
Check out the hottest costume and entertaining tips, tricks and trends with BuyCostumes on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and their Blog where you’ll find advice for having the most awesome Halloween celebration imaginable.
“This is a sponsored post on behalf of BuyCostumes.com but all opinions are my own”.