“I am a Feld Family Ambassador, and in exchange for my time and efforts in attending shows and reporting my opinion within this blog, as well as keeping you advised of the latest discount offers, Feld Entertainment has provided me with complimentary tickets to Feld shows. All opinions expressed are my own.”
Only 2 more days before Disney On Ice: Worlds of Fantasy skates to Sacramento! As I’ve mentioned before, Miss Bea, a couple of girlfriends and I will be viewing the show on opening night. I hope those of you in the Sacramento area will be joining me! I have never been disappointed with a Disney On Ice performance. We are very excited to see Miss Bea’s two favorite Disney characters on ice: Ariel and Tinker Bell!! They have been her favorites for as long as I can remember.
To join in the spirit of Disney On Ice, test your Disney knowledge with some trivia. Print it out and test the kiddos too! I knew several answers, but I definitely need to freshen up my skills with some movie watching. This just might call for a movie marathon before the show comes to town!
Disney On Ice presents Worlds of Fantasy –
Presented by Stonyfield YoKids Organic Yogurt
- Name three of Tinker Bell’s friends.
- Which fairy does everything at top, lightning speed?
- What type of fairy gives fireflies their nightly glow?
- Where do Tinker Bell and her friends live?
- What type of fairy is Rosetta?
- What type of fairy is Silvermist and what are her special talents?
- What is Rosetta’s home made of and where does she live?
- What type of fairy is Fawn and what are her special talents?
- Ariel has a fascination with what, in “The Little Mermaid?”
- In “The Little Mermaid,” Ursula gives Ariel the ability to walk on land. How long is this ability supposed to last?
- What is the name of Ariel’s best friend?
- What is the device that Ariel refers to as a “dinglehopper?”
- What color was Tow Mater in “Cars” before he became rusty?
- What does Flo sell in Radiator Springs?
- What type of car is Sally?
- True or False: You never see humans in “Cars.”
- What type of tires does Lightning McQueen have?
- What does Flo’s license plate say in “Cars?”
- What is the name of Sally’s motel in “Cars?”
- What is the road that Lightning McQueen finds himself lost on when he stumbles upon Radiator Springs?
- What is Ramone’s job?
- What is Andy’s last name?
- Sid Phillips, Andy’s next-door neighbor from the original Toy Story makes a brief appearance in the third movie as what?
- The calendar in Andy’s room is always set to what month?
- True or False: Lots-o’-Huggin Bear appeared in the first Toy Story movie.
- What is the name of the daycare center the toys end up at in Toy Story 3?
- How do the toys realize that Andy is looking for them in Toy Story 3?
- Who saves the toys from the incinerator in Toy Story 3?
- Where does Ken ask Barbie to live with him?
- In Toy Story 3, Lotso forces the toys to stay in what room of the daycare center?
- Rosetta, Fawn, Silvermist, Iridessa, Terrence, Clank and Bobble
- Light Fairy
- Pixie Hollow
- Garden Fairy
- Silvermist is a Water Fairy. She can control, move and manipulate water.
- Rosetta lives in a house made of flowers in Buttercup Canyon.
- Fawn is an Animal Fairy. She understands and speaks to all animals.
- Humans or the human world
- 3 Days
- Baby blue
- Gas or “the finest fuel”
- A blue Porsche
- True! Everything in the movie resembles something to do with cars. Even bugs resemble miniature Volkswagen Bugs.
- “Sho Grl” or Show Girl
- Cozy Cone
- Route 66
- He owns a body shop called “Ramone’s House of Body Art.”
- Davis. It is written on his high school diploma which you see when he goes to the bulletin board to look at the picture of him as a child playing with the toys.
- A garbage man
- True. A very early version of Lotso appeared in the original Toy Story film on Andy’s desk.
- Mrs. Potato Head’s other eye is still in Andy’s room.
- The aliens
- In his dream house
- The Caterpillar Room
Visit the Disney On Ice website to see when Disney is skating to your town. Sacramento performances go from October 22 – October 26, 2014, with tickets ranging from $17 to $70. See you there!