As my kids get older and more active in extra curricular activities, family time is more difficult to come by. I believe in making an extra effort to have mealtime together, because after all, mealtime should be family time. I’m partnering with Unilever products to showcase some great recipes that are quick and easy, and allow for more time with the family, and less time in the kitchen. This Best Ever Juicy Burger is just one of those yummy recipes, but keep reading for savings and a sweepstakes!
This summer, make the most of family meals when you save $2 on participating brands, which are included in each of these recipes: Knorr Grilled Steak and Summer Vegetable Rice, ICBINB Banana Bread, or Hellmann’s/Best Foods Juicy Burger! Head to participating stores – Safeway Albertsons, Randalls, Jewel, Tom Thumb, and Vons/Pavilions – to shop for your favorite Unilever products!
The secret ingredient for this Best Ever Juicy Burger is Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, or use the Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil (like me)! Combine that with breadcrumbs and Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix, and you’ve got a burger packed with flavor. Nothing beats sitting around the patio table as a family, on a warm summer night, and eating burgers. If you’re lucky, you can take a dip in the pool too.
Purchase your favorite Unilever products and Enter now for a chance to WIN up to $10,000. The best part? You can enter daily for a chance to win $50 grocery gift cards.
*I like to top my juicy burger (or turkey burger) with Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise mixed with barbecue sauce!
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 2 lbs. ground beef or ground turkey
- 8 hamburger buns
- Combine Mayonnaise, bread crumbs and Soup Mix in bowl.
- Mix mayonnaise mixture into ground beef; shape into 8 patties.
- Grill or broil until done. Serve burgers on buns.
- SMART TIP: For the Hellmann’s® taste you love with the goodness of olive oil, substitute Hellmann's®or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil.
- BARBECUE TIP: For a delicious creamy barbecue sauce topping, combine 1/4 cup BBQ sauce with 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise. Spoon on juicy burgers and enjoy!
- TIP: If using ground turkey, oil grill or broiler pan before cooking.