School ended a couple of weeks ago and we kicked off summer with a bang! As soon as school got out, I loaded the family in the car and we drove to Yosemite! I hadn’t been since I was a kid so I was long overdue. My 6th grade twins had a science camp at Yosemite, in February so they were eager to get back and show off all they’d learned. Planning a California vacation and don’t know where to stay? Allow me to share the reasons to stay at Yosemite RV Resort. But before heading out to rv parks, make sure to install RV Windshield Covers to protect your RV interior and add some privacy. Also it’s super worth it to invest in good rv storage facilities.
Yosemite RV Resort recently became an RVC Outdoor Destination and has undergone $2.5M in renovations, and it has made the resort an amazing place to stay. Yosemite RV Resort is the ideal location for guests looking to visit Yosemite National Park, Sequoia National Park, or Kings Canyon National Park. Check this geopro 12rk for sale right now if you’re looking for your first RV.
The resort spans over 35 acres and offers a variety of accommodations, to suit every family’s needs. Yosemite RV Resort has everything from roughing it at tent sites with no electric hook-ups to RV sites for camper trailers, Yurts, Cottages and Cabins!
When looking for great and luxurious off road camper trailers and hybrid caravan that are innovative, easy to use, stylish and high in quality, you check out a helpful site like opuscamper.com.au for help!
We stayed in one of the brand new cabins, which slept my entire family of 6, had heating and air, a small kitchen with everything we needed, including flatscreen TVs! Talk about my kind of camping! The drive to the South Yosemite entrance was about 40 minutes, and another 30 minutes to the valley floor. Trust me though – the drive and scenery is breathtaking and worth it!
Now for my list of reasons to stay at Yosemite RV Resort:
1) Campsite competitions, activities and even meals together – I’ve never been camping somewhere that had a potluck or campsite competitions! This was awesome! The staff was all super friendly and loved getting together with the campers. Occasionally they offer signups for a potluck dinner, which we did and it was so much fun! The kids also took part in games such as corn hole and a flashlight candy hunt! I loved the camaraderie we witnessed at Yosemite RV Resort. The staff really feels like family and the weekend we visited, they even had a live band perform by the pool!
2) Wi-Fi – While lessening electronic use during vacation and camping should happen, it’s nice to get connected for emergencies, maps, tickets, and whatnot. The signal may not always be strong, but it’s there!
3) Swimming Pool, Clubhouse and Playground – Unlike many campgrounds, the resort has a lovely swimming pool surrounded by lounge chairs and tables and chairs. Plus there is a good section of pool that only gets 1 foot deep, which is perfect for tots. The Clubhouse has a pool table, foosball table and large flatscreen TV. Much to do in between all your site seeing!
4) Location – If you’re looking to spread your vacation out among multiple national parks, then this is the ideal location to do that. Call the resort home and venture out for day activities.
5) Not far from town – The town of Coarsegold is only a mile away, and you can learn about it’s mining history and get your camping essentials. Not much farther up the road is another town with quite a bit of grocery shopping and restaurants, so you don’t need to be scared you left something at home.
6) Beautiful and accommodating – The grounds are well kept, including a bathhouse and laundry room! The views from some of the sites are incredible, and there is even a site that has a tomato plant that guests are free to pick from!
7) Pet-friendly – For an additional fee pets are welcome in the cabins, but bringing them to the tent and RV sites are no problem. Yosemite RV Resort even has a large dog park where your pup can run free and play with the other dogs! Coming soon are doggy activities too!
As you can see, there are so many benefits to staying at Yosemite RV Resort. We just loved it and felt so comfortable. Like I said – my kind of camping!