The holidays are coming and will be here before you know it! I’ve already begun compiling my holiday gift guide, and trying to find the best gifts for this season. I’ve also just found a brilliant new gift store at https://www.worldgiftslive.com/, they have some wonderfully unusual options so take a look. If you are looking for some great Christmas gift ideas this year browse some of the best Christmas hamper baskets to share with your loved ones in 2022.
Best Buy has identified the coolest and best tech to gift this season, and their Top Tech List will be coming soon. Stay tuned as I’ll be sharing the details! I can tell you one item I know for sure will be on the list, and I want to share my 10 reasons to gift the Amazon Echo Show. It’s definitely a good gift to give techies, and the technologically challenged!
1. Recipes – Find a specific recipe you need from the internet, or get numerous ideas of what to make for dinner. Alexa will give you options and even show how each recipe is rated on AllRecipes.com.
2. Ask Questions – Play 20 questions with Alexa, just for fun, or get answers to burning questions you may have. My family likes to use the Amazon Echo Show to settle debates.
3. Play Music – Whether you’re in the mood for a specific artist’s music, or you just want a certain style of music, the Amazon Echo Show can find it. I personally love to ask Alexa to play a Cooking playlist while I’m in the kitchen. You can also see lyrics on-screen with Amazon Music. Just ask to play a song, artist or genre, and stream over Wi-Fi. Also, stream music on Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, iHeartRadio, and more.
4. Calendar – Manage your family calendar on the Amazon Echo Show, and you can ask Alexa to pull up the day’s events, at any time.
5. Listen to Books – Browse and listen to Audible audiobooks, and there’s usually a free trial if you haven’t already signed up with Audible.
6. Watch Videos – If you’re looking for a tutorial or how-to video, you can accomplish this with the new Amazon Echo Show. This feature is just one of the many things that separates the Echo Show from it’s counterparts.
7. Hands-Free Video Calls – Connect with friends and family by making hands-free video calls. This works with anyone who has the Echo Show or the Alexa App, and you can make voice calls to anyone who has an Echo or Echo Dot.
8. Powerful Speakers – Listening to books and music is easy because of the great speakers installed on the Amazon Echo Show. You can also play your music simultaneously across Echo devices with multi-room music.
9. Security Cameras – Always know what your kids are up to when you’re out, by asking your Echo Show to check in on your baby monitor or security cameras. This feature works with compatible cameras from Ring and Arlo.
10. Control Smart Home Devices – Use the Amazon Echo Show to function any compatible smart home devices you own. You can complete functions such as turning on the lights or TV, setting thermostats and more with WeMo, Philips Hue, Sony, ecobee.
As you can see, there are so many reasons to love the Amazon Echo Show. It’s so easy to use that you don’t need to be a tech pro, and it’s something the entire family will love. Stay tuned for more hot items on the Best Buy Hot Tech List!