Whether you’ve owned your home a while or you just purchased an older home with appliances that are not new, there comes a time when those appliances just aren’t working quite right. When we moved into our 1878 Farmhouse last August, we knew the dishwasher would need replacing right away, but the other kitchen appliances appeared to be in better condition. After a few uses of the oven, I was proven wrong.
Not all appliances need to be replaced when they’re not working properly – you can get them serviced! Because our oven doesn’t seem to be old, I’ve been perusing options for repair so I can have evenly baked cookies once and for all! If you own GE appliances, I thought you should know about GE Appliance Repair, and why you should use them instead of “the other guy”.
I for one didn’t know GE Appliance Repair existed until recently. Here are just a few of the benefits of going with GE Appliance Repair:
- Genuine GE appliance parts
- Industry-leading warranty on all GE appliances, regardless of their age: 5-Year Limited Part Warranty and 30-Day Limited Labor Warranty.
- Fast and reliable repairs
- Trained professionals all over the country, as well as technicians who specialize in GE Hotpoint, GE Adora, GE Profile and GE Café appliances
- Top quality customer care, including a 30-minute call-ahead service and a text alert when your technician is on the way, so no more waiting around all day for a technician to arrive!
- Technicians arrive with an array of parts on-hand so the need to wait for the shipping of parts is minimized
Now that I know I have options, I’m looking into Oven Repair by GE. As much as I cook and bake (for work and for the family), I can’t afford to be messing around with a non-working oven. Burnt pizza crust and cookie bottoms are hopefully a thing of the past, soon!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of GE . The opinions and text are all mine.