The Holiday Gift Guide Giveaway for today is for a Transformer Rescue Bot, but first I wanted to share with you my thoughts on a few hot Playskool toys for this season.
First is the Play-Doh Doctor Drill ‘N Fill Playset. No home is complete without Play-Doh and Dr. Drill and Fill Playset is a great set to put little hands to work creating. Not only can your children have fun making braces, forming teeth, and brushing teeth, but this set will help diffuse some of the fear of going to the dentist. My kids love the Playbase head with ears that comes with an electric drill, tweezers, dentist tool, a mirror and braces roller. Dr. Drill ‘N Fill puts them in the driver’s seat of dental work! The set comes with one 5oz can of Doh, and 2 two-ounce cans. The Play-Doh Doctor Drill ‘N Fill Playset is presently on sale on Amazon for $22.18.
Next is Transformers Rescue Bots. Little hands can easily transform these Transformer Rescue Bots characters from truck to robot with one slick movement. Each one step movement uses a key feature from the character, such as pulling a ladder on the Fire-Bot to transform into their Hero. The figures stand about 6” tall and have poseable arms, legs, and feet. There are 6 characters to choose from: Optimus Prime, Bumblebee (my personal favorite), Chase the Police-Bot, Heatwave the Fire-Bot, Blades the Copter-Bot and Boulder the Construction-bot. The Transformer Rescue Bots are currently featured on Amazon for $11.99 – 12.99. They also have buildings and accessories to add to your collection. My boys have had a great time with these sturdy, easy to maneuver Rescue Bots!
Lastly, I’m featuring Count ‘N Crunch Cookie Monster – “One, Two, Three, Om Nom Nom says Cookie Monster as you feed him cookies! He’s an adorable plush toy, and he counts out loud and happily gobbles cookies as your child feeds them to him. The cookies are then stored in his red backpack where you can retrieve them and start feeding him all over again. Did you know Count ‘N Crunch Cookie Monster also likes to be tickled? Just press his foot and he’ll giggle and squirm to the delight of your child. You can save 32% by buying him on Amazon for $23.74. My little 2 year old seems to enjoy the giggling part the best, although she does continue to feed cookies to Cookie Monster repeatedly, just to hear him count!
One Clever Housewife reader will win a BumbleBee Transformer Rescue Bot!
This giveaway will end at 11:59pm on 12/6.
Each entry is optional, but the more you complete, the greater your chances at winning. Please leave ONE comment per entry. For example, leave one comment stating you follow Simply Celebrate on Facebook. Then leave another comment stating that you follow Clever Housewife, etc.
1. Subscribe to my feed by e-mail or by Feedburner, then leave a separate comment here telling me that you do. If you subscribe by e-mail, be sure to check your e-mail and activate your account, for your entry to count.
2. Follow Clever Housewife on Twitter. Leave me a comment here saying that you have.
3. Follow Playskool on Twitter and tweet: “Enter to win a free HEXBUG Nano from @HEXBUG and @CleverHousewife https://cleverhousewife.com/?p=30273.”
4. “Like” Playskool on facebook. Come back and tell me you have.
5. “Like” Clever Housewife on Facebook. Be sure to leave another comment here telling me that you’ve done so.
6. Update your facebook status to read: “Enter to win a free HEXBUG Nano from @HEXBUG and @CleverHousewife https://cleverhousewife.com/?p=30273.” Be sure to come back here to tell me that you’ve done it.
7. Follow Clever Housewife on Google Friend Connect. You can do that by clicking on the Join Site button in the GFC box, in my right sidebar.
8. “Like” This post on facebook. Come back here and let me know you have.
9. Share this giveaway any other way that I haven’t mentioned. Leave me one comment telling me in what other way you shared this.
Visit my Holiday Gift Guide daily to enter to win amazing prizes. Head over and see what else is already being offered.
*By entering this giveaway, you are agreeing to the Official Sweepstakes Rules.
* All of the above toys were provided to me by Playskool & Hasbro to facilitate my review.