When was the last time you received a lovely handwritten note? At Effie’s Paper, they believe that the only thing better than receiving a hand-written note in the mail, is having the perfect stationery to write hand-written notes to friends and loved ones!
Effiespaper.com offers several different lines of fine quality paper products including Notecards, Foldover Notecards, Notepads, Gift Tags, Coasters and Labels. Many have lovely quotes included in a nice print, or they can be personalized. The paper is of the highest quality and comes in beautiful color combinations. Their design lines surely include something for each taste. Effie’s Paper products are not like something you’d find in the dollar store or discount chain. The prices reflect the quality of their product.
Here’s what, Kaylyn Johnson Chandler, founder and creative force behind Effie’s Paper says, “What makes Effie’s Paper stand out from the crowd is our design aesthetic. We love bright bold color pairings so much that we’ve extended our designs to the backs of our flat note cards. Each card is like a piece of art that can be displayed and treasured for years to come.”
I like the idea that the company was named for Kaylyn’s grandmother, Effie Hayes, who worked for Michigan’s Mitchell’s Greeting Card company and felt that everyone should have their own personal stash of stationery for just about any occasion. Even though we live in a time of electronic and digital communication that moves with lightening speed, receiving a hand-written note or invitation in the mailbox trumps an email or text message any day of the week – it says, “I truly care about you, or thank-you” in a way that an email can’t.
Effie’s also offers Custom Services, as well, where not only do they create beautiful social stationery for discerning busy moms, professionals and social butterflies – They take those same creative juices to create one-of-a-kind trade show booths, bespoke personalized stationery, invitations for weddings and milestone anniversaries and birthdays, calling cards, stationery suites for entrepreneurs and the like.
Effie’s Paper says, “the beauty is in our special attention to detail. Our creative services will add personal touches to everything from your Save-the-Date cards for your fabulous wedding in St. Barth’s to the cocktail napkins used at your next soirée. Stylish people really do have stylish paper. Let our team help insure that your paper is as stylish as you are and that every bit of your paper suite – from your social notecards to your company’s manilla folders—makes your heart leap!”
One Clever Housewife reader will win a set of “girls, clutch your pears” note cards!
This giveaway will end at 11:59pm on 12/10.
The first entry is mandatory and must be completed before all entries, for them each to count. You are not required to complete each entry to be entered to win. Please leave ONE comment per entry. For example, leave one comment stating you follow Effie’s Paper on Facebook. Then leave another comment stating that you follow Clever Housewife, etc.
1. When and/or who was the last hand written letter or card you wrote?
Additional Optional Entries
2. Subscribe to my feed by e-mail or by Feedburner, then leave a separate comment here telling me that you do. If you subscribe by e-mail, be sure to check your e-mail and activate your account, for your entry to count.
3. Follow Clever Housewife on Twitter. Leave me a comment here saying that you have.
4. “Like” Effie’s Paper on facebook. Come back and tell me you have.
5. “Like” Clever Housewife on Facebook. Be sure to leave another comment here telling me that you’ve done so.
6. Update your facebook status to read: “Enter to win a set of Note Cards from effiespaper https://cleverhousewife.com/?p=30601.” Be sure to come back here to tell me that you’ve done it.
7. Follow effiespaper on Twitter and tweet the following: “Enter to win a set of Note Cards from @effiespaper https://cleverhousewife.com/?p=30601.” Be sure to come back here to tell me that you’ve done it.
8. Follow Clever Housewife on Google Friend Connect. You can do that by clicking on the Join Site button in the GFC box, in my right sidebar.
9. Share this giveaway any other way that I haven’t mentioned. Leave me one comment telling me in what other way you shared this.
Visit my Holiday Gift Guide daily to enter to win amazing prizes. Head over and see what else is already being offered.
By entering this giveaway, you are agreeing to the Official Sweepstakes Rules
*Effie’s Paper provided me with the girls, clutch your pearls notecards to help facilitate my review.