I am loving my new vtech phone. Before I started using this VTech LS6475-3 model phone, I had a cordless with an answering machine upstairs, and a phone hooked to the wall down stairs. It was extremely inconvenient. If I was downstairs, then I was stuck to the wall and couldn’t get anything done while on the phone. The upstairs phone often made its way downstairs, so when I was upstairs and the phone rang there was no way I could get to a phone in time.
This phone is great, and it even looks great. It is silver and black, and very streamline. The caller id is announced, so you do not have to get up to see if the phone is worth answering. The answering machine is part of the phone, therefore less bulky and with fewer cords. I can also access the answering machine from both phones. My favorite feature is the bluetooth. Now I can scrub toilets, do dishes, or whatever else I want while chit chatting with friends and family. My son even loves to use the bluetooth while playing basketball, so he can talk to his friends, while playing!
I also love that it comes with two phones. One can be plugged in anywhere and does not have to have an outlet. So now I can have a phone next to my computer, as well as downstairs. I highly recommend the new VTech LS6475-3 phone. I’ll never go back to the ones I had before.
Here are all of the specs for this model:
- Includes IS6100 cordless headset charged at the base for added freedom to have private, hands-free conversations
- DECT 6.0 digital technology for the best sound quality, security and range in cordless phones
- Voice Announce Caller ID – broadcasts name or number of caller
- HD audio – choose equalizer with four audio profiles to match users’ hearing needs
for superior sound quality
- Push-to-talk functionality between handsets
- Thin curved handset with low profile piano keypad
- High-gloss black with metallic silver finishing
- Handset speakerphone for “hands-free” conversations
- Expandable with up to 12 handsets and two headsets with only one phone jack – uses LS6405 accessory handsets and IS6100 cordless headsets
- Digital Answering System: ITAD accessible from handset, 14 minutes record time and large backlit 7-segment message counter
- Available at: www.vtechphones.com and at major retail stores such as Staples, Best Buy and others.
- MSRP: $99.95
VTech provided me with the LS6475-3. I was not compensated for this post, and all opinions expressed are my own.