Crescent Cinnamon Rolls
Love cinnamon rolls, but don’t like the mess and hassle it takes to make them from scratch? I have a tasty solution for you – these EASY Crescent Cinnamon Rolls. These babies are pretty darn good, considering the ease in which it takes to make them. I will warn you now that you may have a difficult time only eating one! I’m thinking that adding some chopped pecans would be a nice addition. This recipe is adapted from The Hungry Housewife.
- 1 container (8 count) Pillsbury Crescent Rolls, unrolled and separated - I used the Big and Flaky ones
- 5 Tbs butter, softened
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 2½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbs butter, melted
- ¼ cup + 2 Tbs powdered Sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Place the unrolled and separate crescent rolls on an ungreased cookie sheet. I would recommend using a jelly roll pan, to prevent leakage in the oven.
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter, sugar and cinnamon
- Spread the cinnamon butter over the crescent rolls and roll up, seam side down.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter, powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Place in a zip lock bag and snip a tiny corner off.
- Drizzle the glaze over the cinnamon rolls.