Write a review
- 1 package (12 ct) of King's Hawaiian Rolls
- 1/2-1 lb. ham deli meat
- Swiss cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 Tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbs mustard
- 2 Tbs brown sugar
- dash of onion powder
- Cut each roll in half, lengthwise and place bottom halves on the bottom of a baking pan.
- Layer bottom half with ham slices and cheese and place the top half back on.
- In a bowl, Mix together the butter, Worcestershire, mustard, brown sugar and onion powder. Pour sauce over sandwiches, drenching each one. Cover tightly and marinade anywhere from 4-24 hours. Overnight works best!
- Preheat oven to 350°. Bake for 15 minutes uncovered,or until cheese is melted and bun tops are a bit golden.
Clever Housewife https://cleverhousewife.com/
You DO NOT want to lose this recipe, so be sure to Pin it for later! Plus, you can share the goodness with your friends and family!