“This post was sponsored by a2 Milk® as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review.”
As a milk intolerance sufferer, I am so excited to announce my participation as an a2 Milk® Ambassador Program. Last month I introduced you to a new milk that just may change lives. As a reminder, a2 Milk® is a pure farm fresh milk that doesn’t contain the a1 protein that bothers most milk sufferers. All conventional milks, including organic, contains the a1 protein – with the exception of a2 Milk®! It’s quite a breakthrough really!
The Cows at A2 produce a fresh tasting pure and natural milk that naturally contains only the A2 protein – with nothing added and nothing taken away. If drinking ordinary cows’ milk gives you digestive issues, you may just feel a difference with a2 Milk®
It’s taken me years to figure out just how much drinking and using regular milk in my diet, upsets my tummy. Now that I understand why milk proteins bother me, I’ve been using a2 Milk® in all my recipes that call for milk – and wow, what a difference. It seems that most of the foods I love and consider comfort food, have a milk base. I love milk, but it’s apparent milk doesn’t love me. You may have wrongly assumed you’re lactose intolerant, if you feel bloated or uncomfortable after a consuming milk products. It may be that you’re intolerant to the A1 protein. It’s all about the cows! The cows make all the difference!
A2 Milk® producers work directly with the farmers to hand-select their herds by testing each cow, checking that it produces milk with only the A2 protein and no A1. And the result is deliciously fresh a2 Milk®. You can taste the difference. It reminds me of the milk I drank when I was a child when milk was delivered twice a week to our front porch. A luxury I took for granted. So, if you’ve experienced some issues as a result of the A1 protein, you too can now enjoy the nutritional benefits of real and natural cows’ milk. If you have more questions about A2 Milk®, visit their website to get all your questions answered.
Meanwhile, these easy Cherry Parfaits are a simple recipe to treat yourself and your family with. I so enjoyed it, and didn’t have any of the usual after milk tummy upset. I’m doing the happy dance knowing I can again enjoy a pudding made with A2 Milk®.
- 1 pkg white chocolate instant pudding - prepared according to package directions, but using A2 milk.
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 container non-dairy whipped topping
- prepared brownie crumbles or shapes
- Prepare the White Chocolate pudding according to package directions, but use a2 Milk.
- In the bottom of a glass, place a layer of brownie crumbles - equal to about one small square of brownie.
- Layer about 1/2 cup of the prepared pudding on top of the brown crumbles.
- Spoon 2 heaping tablespoons cherry pie filling over the pudding layer.
- Top with a large dollop of non-dairy whipped topping (like Cool Whip), then add a heart shaped piece of brownie, or some brownie crumbles on top.
- Repeat this process, filling up to 4 small glasses.
- You may have some leftover pudding, and cherry pie filling - feel free to eat it!