I have a completely simple recipe for you today, which is great to throw together when you don’t have a lot of time. You can use whatever vegetables you may have on hand to make this Chicken Alfredo Radiatore. I prefer homemade Alfredo sauce, but there are some days (like today) where I just don’t have much time to put something fancy together. This is super tasty, and a great way to use up some veggies.
- ¾ box of Garden Delight Radiatore
- 1 Tbs Olive Oil
- 2-3 cups chopped broccoli
- 1-2 cups baby carrots
- 1½ cup Chopped Chicken
- 1 jar of Alfredo Pasta Sauce (or can make your own)
- Heat Olive Oil in pan over medium-high heat.
- Add veggies and saute until partially cooked, adding some of your favorite seasoning (I used a Tuscan blend). You can really use whatever vegetables you have on hand.
- Add the chopped chicken and continue cooking until chicken is no longer pink and vegetables are soft.
- Add the Pasta Sauce and cook until heated through.
- While veggies and chicken are cooking, cook your Radiatore according to package.
- Serve the veggie mix on top of the cooked radiatore.
- Butternut Squash Soup Recipe (cleverhousewife.com)
- Thai Chicken with Basil Recipe #healthyrecipes (cleverhousewife.com)
- Lemon-Blueberry Cake Recipe (cleverhousewife.com)