Just because Thanksgiving has come and gone doesn’t mean we don’t need more great side dishes and casserole recipes right? Christmas will be here before you know it and I’ve got a tasty dish that the kids and adults all love – Corn Souffle. This can be cooked for a lesser amount of time, making it more like a pudding, or can be cooked a tad longer to be more of a cake-like consistency.
I want to say that this recipe came from a Taste of Home magazine or something similar, but I can’t be completely sure. My mom and I have been making this dish for a few years now.
- 1 (8 oz) box Jiffy Corn Muffin mix
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can creamed corn (not drained)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- In a bowl, mix all of the ingredients together and pour into a greased 8"x8" baking pan. Bake for 45 minutes, or until golden.