Paula Deen Corn Salad
Looking for a fresh new salad to serve as a side dish? We tried this delicious Corn Salad, adapted from a Paula Deen recipe. I personally love corn in just about anything – okay, not quite, but I do love me some corn! I especially love corn in my salsa, so why not in salad?! This recipe is super easy too!
- 1 16 oz pkg frozen white corn
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh zucchini
- ½ cup diced red pepper
- ½ cup diced red onion
- ¾ - 1 cup mayonnaise (just enough to make sure all ingredients are moist)
- 2 cup grated cheese (I used Fiesta Blend)
- 3 handfuls crushed fritos (or 10 oz bag)
- Mix corn, zucchini, pepper and red onion in a large bowl, and let sit until corn is thawed.
- Add mayonnaise and cheese, and mix.
- Just before serving, add the crushed Fritos. Serve and enjoy!